Monday, June 30, 2008

We Have NO Hot Water...Opps!

In the middle of everything going on with the move, we forgot to hook up our gas. I noticed when I gave Caiden a bath on Sat. night that the hot really wasn't hot. I just figured the previous owners rigged it somehow in the kids bathroom so nobody got burnt. Well, not the case at all! We realized Sunday morning that we didn't have hot water either. Unfortunately, we can't get it turned on until Tuesday =( So, we're suffering through cold showers (and quick ones) until then!

This is my last week of class...yahoo! I have a 20 minute presentation on Tuesday, need to scan through my 39 page action research paper, write a reflective summary, and then present a short creative project on Thursday and then I'm FREE! It's not going fast enough!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Y'all are more than welcome to take hot baths/showers over here if you need!

The Hazelwood Headlines