Monday, February 23, 2009

Soccer Tots and Jelly Beans-yep, there's a connection!


Oh my goodness.  We did not start out on the right track for Soccer Tots.  Caiden was having too much fun playing on the stairs in the cafeteria at my school and he got really mad when it was time to go to the gym for our first Soccer Tots class!  The first 20 minutes was spent screaming and pitching a fit.  

Then, Bebe started giving him Jelly Beans (thanks Jamey =) and he started acting okay!  I just kept them in my pocket and if he got fussy, I had him do the next task so he could have another jelly bean! Hey...don't judge.  I had to get through the class!!!  I know, I know-what good is exercising while popping candy in your mouth?!?!

But, he had a great 2nd half of the class and did much better!  He kicked 4 balls into the goal!!! Maybe next time we'll bypass playing on the stairs first!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

No judging here...I'm sure I'll be doing the same thing soon enough. Are those the classes through Murphy's recreation programs? Let me know how they go.

Taren said...

I already do that but we use crackers instead!! I don't blame you one bit!

The Hazelwood Headlines