Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family Time in Taylor, TX

We drove down to Pflugerville to spend some time with Jon's mom for Spring Break.  On Sat., we had a family get together over at Grandpa's house with some of Jon's extended family!  Even though the weather was cold outside, we had a blast catching up with everyone!  I ate WAY more than I should have (and of course, Caiden wouldn't eat...it wasn't his typical chicken nuggets, fish sticks, or grilled cheese!) but it was worth it!  

Aunt Donna
The Traditional Domino Game
Jennifer, Caiden, and Aunt Kim

Grandpa and Caiden
Visiting the ducks at the pond
Jumping with Grandma
Playing with his third cousins!
Grandpa's toy car


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It looks like you're having fun. Be sure to call me when you get back so you can come by our new casa.

catherine said...

I am glad to see that my daughter isn't the only one who only wants to eat chicken nuggets or grilled cheese. I am ready for her to venture out some, which is happening a little but slowly.

The Hazelwood Headlines