Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Funday!

Despite the scare of the swine flu that's got several school districts and lots of schools closed for 2 WEEKS (not mine or Jon's-go figure!) we're still getting out and having some fun.  And, since it's teacher appreciation week at school, and I have no self-control when food is involved, I ate WAY to much Mexican for lunch.  Therefore, I decided that walking to and from work wasn't enough. After Michele and I walked in the gym, I thought I'd take Caiden on another walk and go to the park.  I hadn't seen Tiffany and Reagan in a long time so we met them at the park to play!  Caiden loves watching Reagan and I think showing off for her too!  The weather was perfect outside.  Caiden and I spotted several rabbits on the walk home.  Daddy came home just in time to eat dinner with us outside and then we cut the grass.  Caiden helped with his lawn mower too!  Outside all afternoon-LoVeD it!

No comments:

The Hazelwood Headlines