Sunday, August 9, 2009

Get It Out

As Jon and I are in Frisco trying to pull off a surprise party for our friend Matt (that he apparently already knew about!), we get a call from Grandma. Caiden stuck a Lego (one from a container that clearly says, ages 4+) in his nose. Of course he was upset and crying so she couldn't get him still enough to try to get it out. Jon and Nick rush back home to help Grandma. It wasn't very far in until he rubbed his nose and pushed it farther! With a flashlight, tweezers, and hands to hold Caiden's head, they got the Lego out! No blood, no damage, no doctors! Whew! SO not like little Caiden, but I guess there's is always a first for everything! At least he did it home and not on Monday during his first day of school =)

1 comment:

The Barner Bunch said...

Oh my gosh. I'm JUST NOW reading this. Why didn't you tell me. CRAZY! I can only imagine what Barrett is going to get into (or stick in a hole on his body). I'm guessing the nose hole or ear hole. Ughhhh
Glad it made its way OUT! ha ha

The Hazelwood Headlines