Thursday, February 11, 2010

SnOw!!!

What a day! It snowed ALL day at school and the kids were out of control! We had so much fun watching it through the window while we worked and tried really hard to accomplish some of our lesson plans!

After school, Caiden was SO ready to get home to make a snowman and throw snowballs at Jon and me! He got to go outside at school with his friends and that helped ease the questionable emotions he had shown towards the snow this morning!

After bundling up, we headed outside for our first real snow time fun as a family! I think at this point in the afternoon we had 3-4 inches of snow with an empty lot beside us, and a huge field across the street! The world was our playground for the next hour! We built a snowman (that Caiden just wanted to kick down!) and threw lots of snowballs! It was a GREAT ending to the day!


2 comments:

The Barner Bunch said...

Oh fun!!! Even Buster joined in on it! Too cute. I love the snowman.
Ya'll need to come over today. If the roads get better, you come here, or I'll go there!

Casey said...

I love the picture with Buster! I bet it was tasty!

The Hazelwood Headlines