Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Funday!

After thinking, thinking, and some more thinking of things for Caiden and I to do that didn't require a lot of walking, was cheap, indoors, and not rated PG or higher, we decided to hop on the Dart! We rode down to CityPlace and met Chilet for lunch! It's so strange to see how the business world works...they actually get an hour to eat. Imagine what I could get done if I had that time and not 25 minutes during the school day =)

Caiden loves riding on the train and he got a kick out of going up and down the huge escalators at CityPlace. He doesn't really know how to act in a "professional" building, but we made it through lunch (after I told him the security lady in the corner was there to take away people who didn't follow the rules!) All in all, it was a great way to entertain a little man who LOVES trains for several hours!

Checking out the map

Waiting at CityPlace for our train

So cute!

Mesmerized!

Just couldn't make it all the way home!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a great idea!

Casey said...

Oh, I love him! He is so cute. I can't wait to see ya'll on Thursday!

The Barner Bunch said...

Yep! Going to have to try some of these myself!!!!

The Hazelwood Headlines