Friday, October 8, 2010

The "Surprise" Baby Shower


Hysterical is 19 kids trying to keep a baby shower a secret! Not happening. I did however manage to not know the exact time of the shower until about 8:32am! But, even though I knew it was coming, I had a blast and so did the kids! What a huge basket of goodies-so sweet. I have a WONDERFUL class this year-I will miss them on maternity leave!

Some of the not so subtle hints!!

Student: "Mrs. Hazelwood, can I go give Mrs. Owens the baby wipes."

Student 1 to me: "What are we doing at 2:00?"
Student 2 to Student 1: "We're doing science. SHHH"
Me: Science =)

The opening comment at a parent conference: "I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to the baby shower on Friday, but I will send a gift card with ** for you."


Cheesy smile-Jamey has to have a picture with everything! I don't like pictures!

So fun! This picture doesn't capture the actual size of this massive basket!

The celebration!



1 comment:

Taren said...

This makes me laugh! Especially the comments and the parent ruining it for you! ha! Gotta love those little ones. I got a glimpse of that massive basket when I walked through. Great baby shower!

The Hazelwood Headlines