Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Proposal!

YIPPEEE!!! They're engaged! Tiffany has been nagging Sean for months about getting a ring so she was expecting it as a Christmas present (since it didn't happen for her birthday!) He wanted to throw her off so instead of a romantic setting, he popped the question as soon as she got out of the shower their first morning in Dallas! So fun! That explains the towel on her head and wet hair! We later had a toast with mom & dad where she looks a little more put together!!

Since I knew it was about to happen, I had the video camera going to capture as much as I could. I was standing in the laundry room next to the room they were in, so the beginning is a little quiet!



Bling!

Telling everyone!
The Happy Couple!

She loves showing her ring off!

Dad giving them a toast!

Practicing for the wedding!
Not a fan of Champaign!

2 comments:

Casey said...

I'm so excited for her! That's cool that you got to record it. :)

James & Kelly said...

I LOVE your family!!! Will you adopt me????
Congrats guys!!!

The Hazelwood Headlines