Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day-finally!

After three ice days, our fourth day out of school finally turned into a snow day. The trace-1" expected to fall over night surprised us and turned into 5 inches! SO PRETTY outside! We still can't believe school has been cancelled four days in a row! Caiden was sick earlier this week, so we decided to keep him in since the temps were still in the 20's! Maybe tomorrow when we're in the 40's (haha-like that's any different!) He and Jon headed over to Bebe's (yes, I was a nervous wreck with ice hiding under the snow) so Caiden could spend the night while Poppy was out of town. Ashlyn and I were dropped off on Jon's way to work-out and got to visit with Jamey, Addi, & Keaton for a few hours. I HAD to get out of the house and it was only a 2 mile drive away! I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it has been to have 4 full days to do nothing with my little family!

No comments:

The Hazelwood Headlines