Sunday, November 9, 2008

Camping

We went to Hickory Creek Park off of Lake Lewisville with our friends Chilet, Jon, and Austin this weekend. It was by far, way better than the park we always go to here at Lake Lavon. Trees were everywhere and Chilet and I took two walks along the trails. We were close to the playground and we had the bounce house so the little boys were quite happy! Caiden loves to be outside with or without toys so he was in heaven! The nights were cold and Caiden got to wear his first pair of gloves and hat. We had a fire at night and made Smores =)










1 comment:

The Barner Bunch said...

Ahhhh Promise me that we can tag along on a camping trip when Barrett gets a little older! I think it would be a fun family tradition...and a blast to hang out with you! Hate to invite myself...but I think I just did!

The Hazelwood Headlines