Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tonight's the Night!!!


Tonight we pull the all-nighter to go see Twilight at midnight. Since I'm used to getting in bed by 9pm, this will be a little bit of a challenge staying up but I am ready! We haven't quite figured out if we're going to sleep from 3-5:30 or just go to IHOP until it's time to come home and get the kids ready! Friday is the day before our Thanksgiving Break, and it's a FRIDAY, so I'll be able to deal with no sleep for one day =)

I've started the second book in the series and have no doubt I'll be done before Thanksgiving! Go get it if you haven't read it...it's amazing.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are too funny! Have fun. I'll probably be awake too during the night, but not for the same reason. Reagan has been on a "I'm going to wake up 3 times a night & scream until someone comes" kick :o(

Amanda said...

OMG! I am almost finished with the book and am loving it! Thanks for the suggestion...hope the movie is as good as the book. Do you need to read all 4 before seeing it???

The Barner Bunch said...

Have you finished all four yet! You're a TWILIGHT junkie...aren't you!!!!
I'm so glad I got you started on those books. I'm totally taking credit!

The Hazelwood Headlines