Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's Almost the Weekend...

Jon is back to his normal self, and although Caiden and I have had some pinkish eyes, we are chalking it up to allergies and NOT pink eye again (but, we're using the drops just in case!!!)  

I got my hair done yesterday and it was the wrong shade!!!  TOO light and almost reddish.  YUCK.  Headed back in Friday afternoon for a new color!

Mimi is out of ICU!!!  She is having speech testing done tomorrow.  She tries to talk but it is difficult to make out her words.  Mom finally figured out after Mimi was asking for her pencil and a mirror for some time, that she wanted to "put on her eyebrows!"  Leave it up to a 90 year old who just underwent major brain surgery to want to put on her make-up!  And she's trying to wink at the male nurses!!!  What a hoot =)

Caiden had a playdate with his friend Addi tonight.  We went and played at her house and ordered pizza.  Yummy!  He said, "Mama, this good!"  Jon had his first b-ball tournament game tonight so we were on our own for dinner.  Might as well cook with friends!

We are desperately looking forward to the weekend.  I'm ready to see Mimi again and get caught up on bills, cleaning the house, and laundry.  I know it seems silly to want to do some of those things but man, I feel so much better when it's done!  Oh, and we get to see Christina's hair at the UL living party she is having at her house...CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad everyone is feeling better and Mimi is making progress. I'm sure oyur hair looks great too. :) I am actually laughing out loud about seeing Christina's hair...you have to tell me all about it!!! Ha!

The Hazelwood Headlines