Monday, February 16, 2009

WHAT??!!

Ok, so Jon looked like he got hit by a bus today.  He was doing better yesterday, but now worse again.  I made him go to the Dr.  and he tested positive for the flu, type A.  WHAT??!!  Really.  No fun.  He's quarantined to the bedroom =)

Mimi is making SLOW progress.  She opened both eyes today!  Another catscan showed that her head still looks good but the doctors are concerned about the lack of responsiveness she has.  They may do a brain wave scan??? to see the activity in her brain.  Still breathing on her own though!

If Caiden and I don't get the flu, we're bound to get sick from too much Lysol.  I am PARANOID and spraying everything...twice!

2 comments:

James & Kelly said...

Hey, you want me to bring ya'll dinner this week? I can any night

catherine said...

I am sorry to hear that. It sounds like it is time for some things to go right.

The Hazelwood Headlines