Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Although I don't particularly love this holiday (why should I be treated special only 1 day of the year and not the other 364?) this was the first year that Caiden actually understood V-day so I played along. Thank goodness b/c I got a heart rate monitor to use while I work out and I've wanted it for awhile!
Caiden got to open a small gift and then enjoyed a heart shaped banana nut muffin with sprinkles! We just hung out at the house and celebrated without the crowded restaurants!

A Buzz Lightyear box (filled with dinosaurs!)

Our breakfast!


Happy Valentine's Day!


He didn't want to let go of the toy!

1 comment:

The Barner Bunch said...

I need to get a heart rate monitor. I've been using my IPod because it does a lot of handy things...but a heart rate monitor might be the KEY to burning my calories.
Happy Valentine's Day girl!!!

The Hazelwood Headlines