Thursday, March 11, 2010

Holy Cow!

I can't believe it's almost been a month since I've posted anything! This is definitely the "slowed down" part of our year. Jon transitions from basketball to track (meaning I can walk to school and he gets morning drop off duty with Caiden!) and the countdown to Spring Break is on! We've been spending weekends just hanging out as a family, enjoying this non-hectic schedule.

Caiden has been going to choir practice each Sunday with his favorite Sunday School teacher, Mrs. Colleen! He just battled a round of Scarlet Fever/Strep (I learned that Scarlet Fever is Strep with a rash!) He also tripped on his shoelace at school and ended up with a pretty nasty bruise beside his eye, but he's a tough guy! His new favorite thing to do is have a bedtime story before bed (after the million books we read before making our way to the bed!)

Life is good =)


1 comment:

The Barner Bunch said...

ABOUT TIME YOU BLOGGED SOMETHING!
I had a blast today. We need to do that more often...and bring a box of Kleenex for super sad movies. I seriously think my eyes are still a little puffy from all the crying we did!

The Hazelwood Headlines