Sunday, April 18, 2010

Texoma to Tulsa

Camping trip #3...rained out. We just aren't having good luck this season! So, we packed up and headed to Tulsa instead to visit Aunt TT-Caiden loves it there and we don't make it up often enough! Although it rained most of the time there too, we still had fun and ate a ton of fatty food! Caiden was spoiled like always and came home with a new grill so he can help daddy cook out back! Thanks Aunt TT and Sean-had a blast doing nothing, relaxing!


Caiden looking at the baby for the first time...excuse myself-we had just woken up!

1 comment:

The Barner Bunch said...

Good times good times!!!
BTW...After reading Taren's blog, I need to finish up my blurb book! You might have to come help be order it, etc. I think I forgot how to do it (it's been so long since I've worked on it). Yikes!!!

The Hazelwood Headlines