Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"It" is a "She"

Apparently we are suspecting it's a girl! We couldn't get a really good shot between the legs, so we were instructed not to cut tags off of clothes yet! But, "it" is probably a "she." Although we were thinking another boy, we are excited for Caiden to be a good, protective, big brother!
I heard the words I DIDN't want to hear in the same sentence: big and girl. Those two words don't mix well in my world, but it is what it is! I'm sure Jon will eagerly steer her in the basketball direction and detour the ballet route, so maybe she'll be a b-ball star!
We are monitoring my placenta which is sitting low, so I will have a Level II sono July 1st to check on that. Therefore, we will most likely get a clear picture of our little one and know for sure then! It has been waiting and more waiting this round!

Cute little profile pic!

This is why we couldn't tell for sure...little stinker wouldn't uncross "her" legs!

Check out that femur bone!

2 comments:

Taren said...

Awww Debbie a sweet girl!! This makes me laugh about her being "big". She will be precious like her brother!

The Barner Bunch said...

She will have gorgeous long legs and be an incredible volley ball player / basketball player! Don't you worry one bit. Hey...we can even put her in ballet for the coordination! ha
Great pictures. It makes me so excited!!!!

The Hazelwood Headlines